Self-serve storage facilities provide a valuable service to millions of Americans who need someplace to secure their excess business inventory, personal belongings, or archived files. As of 2021, the United States has almost 60,000 of these facilities that provide more than 1.5 billion square feet of storage space. Roughly 10% of these facilities are housed in buildings with multiple stories that were purpose-built or converted from other uses, but the balance of them are single-story facilities. A typical single-story storage center encompasses between four and eight acres, with up to 55% of that area paved with asphalt, concrete, or a combination of the two. Whether you are building a new facility, need to expand an existing one, or require routine maintenance and repairs, 3-D Paving can help you provide your tenants with the quality pavements that they demand.
Why Should I Worry About My Storage Facility Pavements?
There are many reasons to be attentive to your pavements, but the top three are as follows.
- People who want to rent a storage unit at your facility will be more likely to do so if your pavements are in good condition, and they will also be more likely to remain your tenants for the entire time that they need off-site storage.
- Timely repairs and preventive maintenance can ensure that you get the maximum life out of your pavements, increasing your return on your investment.
- When pavements are in good shape, people are less likely to suffer an injury on your property, and their vehicles are less likely to be damaged as well.
How Can You Assist Me With My Storage Facility Pavements?
Whether you need a pavement built or maintained, we have everything it takes to provide you with exceptional work and extraordinary customer service at prices that are highly competitive.
Call us or use this form
An estimator will be in-touch.
- Asphalt Paving and Overlays: Asphalt pavements are fast to install, economical, and durable. Asphalt overlays can often be installed instead of removing and replacing an existing pavement, which will take longer and cost more.
- Concrete Installation: We can build concrete parking lots, pads, ramps, sidewalks, curbs, and gutters.
- Pavement Repairs: We offer asphalt crack repairs, pothole repairs, concrete slab leveling, concrete repairs, and many other types of pavement repairs.
- Asphalt Sealcoating: Routine applications of sealcoating can help your pavement last longer, look better, and require fewer repairs.
- Bollard Installation: Well-placed bollards can help prevent damage to your office, storage buildings, fences, and other structures.
- Parking Lot Striping: Whether you choose traditional painted or thermoplastic line striping, we can help you make your parking lot more convenient and safer for your customers and your employees.
- Traffic Signage: We can install your signs in the appropriate locations to help you keep your facility safe and orderly.
We also install speed bumps, paver bricks, and reflective pavement markers, and we perform asphalt milling and concrete grinding. We also offer site development, drainage repair, and ADA compliance services.
Why Is 3-D Paving the Right Choice for Storage Centers?
We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and we have an exemplary reputation, impeccable references, and a staff of experienced, highly skilled employees who are specialists in their jobs. We serve most areas of South Florida, including Broward, Charlotte, Collier, Lee, Martin, and Palm Beach counties. If you want the best pavements for your storage facility, contact us for a free quote. You can either submit the online request form, or you can give us a call at 855-735-7623.
Contact 3-D Paving & Sealcoating today to get a quote for your next project.