Whether the property in question is the largest shopping mall in town, the smallest shopping center in the county, or something in between the two extremes, managers of shopping centers and malls face one common challenge when it comes to their paved areas. Pavements need to be safe, clean, and properly maintained, but the store managers do not want their customers to be inconvenienced to the point that they complain, spend less time in the store, or take their business elsewhere. At the same time, should the pavements become too unsightly or dangerous, tenants may choose to relocate to another mall or shopping center that features visually appealing, safe, properly maintained pavements. Fortunately, there are ways to minimize operational disruptions, including performing the work in stages, scheduling work for times when stores are closed, or completing the work in sections. At 3-D Paving, we know what it takes to provide paving services without unduly disrupting your retail operations.
What Are Some of the Ways You Can Minimize Disruptions When Delivering Paving Services to Shopping Centers/Malls?
The specifics will depend on the size of your pavement, the particular services that you require, and your preferences. Here are some techniques that we often use.
- We can perform the work in For example, if you need your parking lot repaired, sealed, and striped, we could make all repairs before we start applying the sealcoating. If you need both asphalt and concrete repairs, we could perform the asphalt repairs first, then return on another day to make the concrete repairs.
- We can perform the work in sections. Sometimes, the best approach is to divide the pavement into areas that can be closed, completed, and reopened before another section is closed. For example, we could divide your parking lot into four areas, then repair, sealcoat, and stripe each area separately.
- We can schedule work for days or times when the entire mall will be closed. For example, if all tenants are closed on a certain day of the week, we can perform the work on then. If all tenants close at night, we can perform certain tasks overnight.
- We can schedule tasks for the days and times when tenants receive the least business. For example, if your poll reveals that most of your customers have the fewest customers on Tuesdays between opening and noon, we can endeavor to complete our work before noon on a Tuesday.
Call us or use this form
An estimator will be in-touch.
What Services Does 3-D Paving Provide to Shopping Centers and Malls?
We are a full-service concrete and asphalt paving company, so we offer pavement construction, repairs, and maintenance. Here are some of the specific services that shopping centers and malls commonly request.
- Asphalt sealcoating protects against damage and makes the pavement more attractive.
- Asphalt crack repairs help prevent water infiltration that can lead to costly damage.
- Concrete repairs can eliminate tripping hazards, and they can enhance your curb appeal.
- Parking lot striping makes customers feel more secure about leaving their vehicles in your lot, and line striping and pavement markings can reduce accidents, minimize congestion, and help you attain complete compliance with the ADA.
- Asphalt patching can repair potholes, alligator cracking, and certain types of pavement distress.
- Asphalt overlays can give you a pavement that will perform and look virtually identical to a new one, but they are much less expensive than a reconstruction.
- Speed bumps can help deter reckless drivers to improve the safety for pedestrians as well as other vehicles.
- Parking lot signage can help drivers navigate your lot, recognize no-parking zones, and identify accessible spaces.
We also offer asphalt milling, bollards, thermoplastic line striping, paver bricks, drainage repairs, concrete flatwork, reflective pavement markers, concrete grinding, and site development.
What Makes 3-D Paving the Best Company for Shopping Centers and Malls?
First of all, we understand the unique challenges that you face, and we have the expertise to meet them. Next, there is our remarkable reputation for quality work, honesty, reliability, and service. Last, but certainly not least, our employees are some of the best paving professionals in Florida, and they are all extremely skilled, experienced, and well-trained. We would be happy to discuss your paving needs and work up a free quote. All you need to do to get us started is submit our online request form, send an email to Info@3-DPaving.com, or call 855-735-7623.
Contact 3-D Paving & Sealcoating today to get a quote for your next project.