Schools, Colleges & Universities
3-D Paving specializes in all asphalt & concrete paving services for schools and universities throughout South Florida. We have the experience and expertise and we always put safety first. If you are a school, college or university in need of asphalt paving, sealcoating, parking lot repairs, sidewalks and more, please don’t hesitate to give 3-D Paving a call today!
Why Are Pavements Important for Colleges and Universities?
Whether your campus is large or small, there will be a variety of paved areas on the property. For example, on a medium-sized campus, there could be five or six parking lots, a network of walkways connecting the buildings, and tennis courts, an outdoor track, a swim center, or basketball courts. All of these pavements need to be safe and accessible if they are to be of use to students and faculty members. You should also bear in mind that people will be moving around your campus in various ways. Some will use bicycles, skates, or scooters, while others will rely on cars to travel even short distances. There will also be people in motorized wheelchairs, on crutches, or depending on canes to help them feel more surefooted.
What Paving Services Do You Recommend for Colleges and Universities?
Every campus has a different layout, and campuses can vary greatly in size, features, and pavements. However, we typically recommend that you prioritize preventive maintenance and repair services.
- Asphalt repair services include crack sealing and asphalt Potholes, cracks, and other pavement breaks are potentially hazardous, but when water enters through the breaks, it will exacerbate the existing damage and inflict new damage.
- Concrete repair services include crack repairs, slab leveling, and the replacement of broken curbs, slabs, and gutters. Again, the goal is to eliminate safety hazards and prevent additional damage.
- Speed bumps can help you control the speed at which drivers travel through your parking lots, which can help reduce accidents.
- ADA compliance services can help you ensure that the pavements on your campus are fully compliant.
- Asphalt milling can often eliminate birdbaths in pavements, smooth pavement transitions, and repair certain types of pavement distress.
- Bollards can help keep drivers from entering pedestrian-only areas, limit the size of vehicles that can enter, or protect structures or features from damage.
- Asphalt overlays can frequently return an old or often-repaired pavement to pristine condition at a remarkably economical price.
- Parking lot striping, signs, and pavement markings are essential for ADA compliance, but they also provide valuable guidance for navigating your campus.
- Asphalt sealcoating is an economical and effective way to protect pavements from damage, but it also enhances traction and curb appeal.
We offer all of the above services, and we also offer concrete installation, site development, asphalt paving, thermoplastic line striping, concrete grinding, drainage repairs, and reflective pavement markers.
We are a family-run business with an exceptional reputation for workmanship, customer service, dependability, integrity, and professionalism. If you would like to receive a free quote, you can submit our online request form, email Info@3-DPaving.com, or call 855-735-7623.