Whether you are responsible for a single outparcel or a string of gas stations, you know that your pavements must withstand harsh weather, heavy loads, and occasional maltreatment. Since your paved areas are so critical to your success, you need a reliable, experienced paving company to help you keep them in tip-top condition.
What Is Unusual About the Pavements Surrounding Gas Stations or an Outparcel?
Fueling stations are somewhat unique in that they must have pavements that can support tanker trucks, passenger cars that rotate through quickly, and possibly tractor-trailers that remain stationary for a prolonged period of time. Fuel spills and oil leaks are commonplace, customers are moving around your property on foot, and you need to comply with municipal ordinances pertaining to striping and signage. Keeping your customers and your property safe can sometimes seem like a daunting challenge, but the pros at 3-D Paving are more than capable of reducing your stress over your pavements.
How Can You Help Gas Stations Manage Their Pavements?
Whether you are building a new gas station, need to repair an existing pavement, or want to extend the life your pavements through preventive maintenance, we offer the services you need.
Call us or use this form
An estimator will be in-touch.
- Concrete Paving: When it comes to withstanding heavy weights or high traffic, concrete is up to the task. We install concrete parking lots, slabs, curbs, sidewalks, gutters, and ramps.
- Asphalt Paving: Contrary to what some people believe, it is possible to construct an asphalt pavement that has the strength and flexibility to withstand the demands placed on outparcels and stations.
- Pavement Markings: Most municipalities require special pavement markings for any station or outparcel that has a right-of-way onto a main thoroughfare.
- Bollard Installation: Protect your pumps, building, and fixtures from damage by installing bollards around them.
- Site Development: We can assist you with the preparation of your site for the construction of an outparcel or station.
- Thermoplastic Line Striping: Thermoplastics are virtually impervious to gas, diesel, and oil, making them ideal for gas stations.
- Parking Lot Signage: Whether you install them for legal reasons, want to provide information to your customers, or need to achieve ADA compliance, we can help.
- Drainage Repairs: Good drainage is essential to protect your pavements and make them safer for your customers.
- Concrete Repairs: One out-of-place or damaged slab can result in an injury or a damaged vehicle.
- Asphalt Repairs: Rapid repairs can lengthen the life of your pavement, eliminate potential hazards, and assure customers that you are attentive to their needs.
In addition to these services, we offer traditional parking lot striping, asphalt milling, speed bumps, asphalt overlays, reflective pavement markers, asphalt sealcoating, paver bricks, ADA compliance, concrete grinding, and concrete flatwork.
When you want exceptional work and unparalleled customer service at competitive rates, contact 3-D Paving. We are a family-owned and family-operated business with our headquarters in Coral Springs. We have the proper licenses and insurance coverage, stand behind our work, and have an impeccable reputation. Our employees have specific areas of expertise, so your work will always be performed by an experienced, highly qualified crew. Submitting a request for a free quote is fast and easy; all you need to do is call 855-735-ROAD, email Info@3-DPaving.com, or complete the online form.
Contact 3-D Paving & Sealcoating today to get a quote for your next project.