People who manage hotels and motels know that the industry is fiercely competitive, so they go out of their way to provide guests with a welcoming, safe, comfortable environment. Hotel and motel managers seek to ensure the cleanliness of every room, decorate the lobby tastefully, and perform interior maintenance as it is needed. They also make sure that all guests have a comfortable bed and pillows, fresh towels, and other in-room amenities such as drinking glasses, a coffee maker, a working television, and toiletry items. As a manager, you must see to seemingly countless details every day, and it can be difficult to keep up with everything.
However, you cannot afford to overlook the paved areas on your property, including your parking lot and sidewalks.
Why Should a Hotel or Motel Manager Worry About the Property's Pavements?
- First impressions are especially critical for all types of lodging facilities. If they have to worry about stepping in a pothole, dragging their luggage across a rough pavement, or tripping over an uplifted piece of concrete, they are more likely to find fault with everything else about your establishment. Guest without reservations may decide to drive on, and guests with reservations may only stay until they can make other arrangements.
- A neglected pavement will have a higher lifetime cost than one that is properly maintained. A crack repair is quite economical, but an unrepaired crack can lead to alligatored asphalt, potholes, pavement subsidence, and an assortment of other problems that will be more expensive to Furthermore, the pavement may need to be rebuilt years before it reaches its life expectancy at the time it was installed.
- You need to protect the image of your chain or Bad reviews, especially those that mention your unsafe pavements, can tarnish that image.
- If a guest suffers an injury related to the condition of your pavement, it is possible that you could end up paying for their expenses related to the This could include their hospital and doctor bills, therapy, lost earnings, and medications.
Call us or use this form
An estimator will be in-touch.
What Paving Services Might a Hotel or Motel Need?
The types of services depend on the types of paved areas you have on your property. Here are some common paving services needed by many hotels and motels.
- Parking lot maintenance is extremely Routine maintenance includes parking lot striping, asphalt sealcoating, crack repairs, concrete repairs, pavement markings, and parking lot signage.
- Asphalt repairs can remedy potholes, alligator cracking, and a host of other damage patterns.
- Concrete ramps and sidewalks can help ensure that your property meets the guidelines for ADA compliance.
- Concrete repairs can level uneven slabs, mend cracks, replace broken curbs, or address issues with the pavement’s surface.
- Drainage repairs can help you make sure that your guests are not having to wade through puddles, suffer the indignity of having their clothing soaked by a passing vehicle, or trip over a pothole concealed under a puddle.
At 3-D Paving, we offer all of the above services to hotels and motels throughout South Florida. We also offer asphalt overlays, paver bricks, asphalt sealcoating, concrete grinding, thermoplastic line striping, bollard installation, reflective pavement markers, speed bump installation, site development, and the construction of concrete ramps, concrete parking lots, slabs, gutters, and sidewalks.
Why Should You Choose Us?
We are a family business with an illustrious reputation for extremely high-quality work and unmatched customer service. We have the experience, training, skills, tools, and equipment to handle all types and sizes of jobs safely and efficiently. We would be happy to provide you with a free quote if you will send us a little information by emailing Info@3-DPaving.com or submitting our online form. You can also call our local number, 954-933-2053, or our toll-free number, 855-735-ROAD.
Contact 3-D Paving & Sealcoating today to get a quote for your next project.