What Are Some of the Pavement-Related Services That an HOA Might Need?
The services that a home owners association might need can depend on the size of the community, the age of its pavements, and the amenities provided to residents. Here is a partial list of services that we are routinely asked to provide to HOAs.
- Asphalt paving is an economical choice for the construction or reconstruction of streets, parking lots, and sports courts.
- Asphalt sealcoating can help prevent costly repairs and untimely pavement deterioration, but it also makes pavements more attractive.
- Parking lot striping can help you keep order in the parking areas you provide near clubhouses, swimming pools, and association offices.
- Concrete paving can be an excellent choice for curbs, ramps, sidewalks, gutters, and dumpster pads.
- Asphalt repairs to mend cracks and potholes can help prevent additional damage to the pavement as well as its supporting foundation.
- Concrete repairs can eliminate tripping hazards, help prevent additional damage, or eliminate hazards to vehicles, bicycles, and motorcycles.
- Asphalt overlays can frequently delay a pavement reconstruction for many years at a cost that is significantly less than it would cost to rebuild the pavement.
Call us or use this form
An estimator will be in-touch.
Contact 3-D Paving & Sealcoating today to get a quote for your next project.