Parking Lot Repair for Car Dealerships
With over 20 years working with the automotive industry, 3-D Paving is the first choice for parking lot paving and parking lot repairs for car dealerships. With the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time, every time. The sector-specific challenges involved in repairing or maintaining pavements for clients in certain industries can vary widely by the nature of the business. Some challenges are easier to address than others. For example, it is typically less challenging to sealcoat the parking lot of a small shopping center than it is to sealcoat the parking lot of a car dealership. Delivering exceptional work on jobs that many other paving contractors shun due to the difficulties involved is nothing new to the pros at 3-D Paving.
What Special Challenges Are Involved When Providing Paving and parking lot repair Services for Car Dealerships?
Whether the dealership sells new vehicles, used ones, or both, the inescapable truth is that, unlike most other businesses, virtually all of a dealership’s inventory is stored in its parking lot. Striping, sealcoating, overlaying, or repairing the parking lot will require moving the inventory around so that the pavement can be closed off while the work is underway. In what is essentially a massive game of musical cars, vehicles that are for sale are typically relocated to a parking lot that is normally reserved for customers or employees, or inventory vehicles are packed together so that they take up less space within the sales lot. All this shuffling requires careful planning and communication to coordinate the movements with the dealership’s personnel. In addition, the pavement is subjected to the heavy loads of vehicle transport trucks, so there may be many cracks to repair, or the pavement may need to be reinforced to prevent damages from repeatedly reappearing in the same areas.
What Are Some Common Paving Services That Car Dealerships Might Need?
We offer an extensive range of asphalt and concrete paving services, so we are well-equipped to provide dealerships with virtually any type of pavement-related service needed.
- Line striping and pavement markings help maintain an orderly environment that can reduce accidents, help visitors navigate the property, and assist with federal and local regulations.
- Asphalt sealcoating enhances the pavement’s traction, protects the pavement from environmental damage, and makes the pavement’s surface more aesthetically pleasing.
- Asphalt resurfacing is a cost-effective way to renovate a pavement that is damaged, aged, or unsightly.
- Bollards can help protect showrooms, service areas, and light poles from damage.
- Concrete repairs can address slabs that have subsided, been uplifted, or suffered damage.
- Asphalt repairs can take care of cracks, potholes, alligator cracking, and other damage.
- Concrete installation can build or repair ramps, curbs, gutters, sidewalks, and pads.
In addition to these services, we also offer asphalt paving, parking lot signs, thermoplastic line striping, speed bumps, asphalt milling, reflective pavement markers, site development, concrete grinding, ADA compliance, and drainage repairs.
If you are interested in a free, no-strings-attached quote, you can submit your request by emailing Info@3-DPaving.com, submitting our online form, or calling 855-735-7623. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and we have an exceptionally remarkable reputation for craftsmanship and service.