Assisted Living Facilities
There are many different types of Assisted Living Facilities, Retirement Homes and Retirement Communities here in South Florida. There are certain qualities that can make one facility more appealing to potential and current residents as well as their families. The décor and furnishings, spaces for socializing, cleanliness, friendly and compassionate caregivers, a schedule of activities, and a diverse selection of amenities can help attract and retain residents. However, one should never underestimate the importance of safety and curb appeal, especially when it comes to the paved areas on the property. 3-D Paving and Sealcoating are experts in ADA Compliance and modifications.
How Do Safety and Curb Appeal Impact the Desirability of Assisted Living Facilities?
Overwhelmingly, residents in assisted living centers are elderly, and many of them have mobility issues or health concerns. As a facility manager, the last thing you want is for one of your residents to sustain an injury because of a trip and fall incident. You try to ensure that the interior spaces are accident-proof, but you should not overlook your pavements. Uneven, damaged, or deteriorated pavements can cause such incidents, and it is not just the residents that could be at potential risk; their visitors and your employees could also be injured.
Furthermore, prospective residents and their families want an aesthetically pleasing environment, and your paved areas can add to or detract from the curb appeal of your property.
What Services Does 3-D Paving Offer Assisted Living Facilities?
Call us or use this form
An estimator will be in-touch.
We offer a full range of services for asphalt and concrete pavement, but here are the ones that are requested the most often by assisted living facilities.
- Asphalt Repairs: People can trip over pavement cracks and potholes, or they can twist an ankle. Furthermore, breaks that are open to the weather can allow water to reach the underlying foundation, resulting in costly repairs or even the total failure of the pavement.
- Concrete Repairs: Sections of concrete sidewalks, concrete parking lots, gutters, and curbs can be displaced vertically, horizontally, or both, presenting a safety risk to people who are on foot, in wheelchairs, or operating scooters, and these misaligned slabs can also damage cars. Concrete pavements can also develop cracks, unsightly permanent stains, or surface roughness that could affect both safety and curb appeal.
- Asphalt Sealcoating: Sealcoating enhances traction, and it also improves the appearance of your pavement. However, sealcoating is an especially cost-effective maintenance procedure that can dramatically reduce the potential for pavement damage and increase pavement life.
- Parking Lot Striping: Line striping and pavement markings help maintain order on your property while simultaneously enhancing your curb appeal. Along with parking lot signage, striping and marking can help ensure compliance with the ADA and other relevant regulations.
- Speed Bumps: Speed bumps discourage reckless drivers from When vehicles are traveling at slower speeds, people will have more time to notice their presence and get out of their way.
- Bollards: Well-placed bollards can help prevent vehicles from damaging structures, including buildings, walls, utility boxes, and They can also be effective ways to prevent vehicles from entering a restricted area.
- Concrete Paving: We can construct or reconstruct your concrete ramps, sidewalks, dumpster pads, curbs, and other features as well your concrete parking lot.
- Asphalt Paving: Whether you need an existing pavement resurfaced or a new one built, we can provide you with a speedy, economical solution.
We also offer asphalt milling, site development, thermoplastic line striping, concrete grinding, ADA compliance assistance, paver bricks, reflective pavement markings, and drainage repairs.
Contact us if you would like to receive a free quote by calling 855-735-7623, filling out our online form, or emailing Info@3-DPaving.com. We are a highly respected company with an impeccable reputation, employees who are experienced professionals, and a commitment to quality and customer service.
Contact 3-D Paving & Sealcoating today to get a quote for your next project.