Apartments and Apartment Buildings
Need help with asphalt Maintenance at Apartments or Apartment Buildings? Whether you manage an apartment complex with 50 units or 500, there are certain amenities that potential tenants expect. In most cities, tenants will insist on at least one parking space that is reserved for their use, and two reserved spaces are normal in many parts of the country. Depending on your specific tenants, they may insist on sidewalks, playgrounds, outdoor recreational areas, tennis courts, or a host of other amenities that all involve some type of pavement. Naturally, they expect you to keep the pavements in all of these area swell-maintained and properly repaired. The professionals at 3-D Paving can provide you with the services you need to repair, maintain, or construct pavements in your complex.
Why Is It Important to Maintain the Pavements in an Apartment Complex?
Simply stated, tenants will frequently move if they feel that pavement maintenance is lacking.There are several reasons for this, including the perception that you will also skimp on unit maintenance. Nationally, the average turnover cost is around $2,500, and it can cost you twice that amount in some areas. What is worse is that potential tenants may form the same impression, making it a longer, more difficult process to attract the best tenants.
Why Do Apartment Complexes Need to Keep Pavements in Good Repair?
The last thing you want is for one of your tenants, a visitor, or an employee to be injured because they tripped and fell, stepped in a pothole, or were thrown from their bike. You could potentially wind up on the proverbial hook for their lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses related to their care and recovery. Furthermore, damaged pavements can have the same impact on your turnover and vacancy rates as poorly maintained pavements.
Call us or use this form
An estimator will be in-touch.
What Services Do You Offer to Apartment Buildings and Complexes?
We are a full-service paving company, so it is highly unlikely that you will need a pavement-related service that we do not provide. Here is a partial list of the services offered by 3-D Paving.
- Asphalt sealcoating can protect pavements from the sun, automotive fluids, and other sources of damage, and it also enhances the appearance of your pavements.
- Asphalt crack repair can prevent additional, potentially costlier damage by preventing water from intruding beneath the pavement’s surface.
- Pavement marking and striping can make parking lots safer, less chaotic, and more attractive.
- Concrete curbs and gutters can channel runoff away from your pavements, which can make the area safer for everyone.
- Speed bumps can help you control the speed at which drivers travel while on your property.
- Concrete ramps can help you ensure that your building or complex complies with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- An asphalt overlay can be a cost-effective way to add years to the life of a damaged or old pavement without having to reconstruct it.
- Concrete repairs can level uplifted or sunken slabs, mend cracks, realign slabs that have shifted horizontally.
- Asphalt paving techniques can be used for new construction, patching, or resurfacing.
- Signage can help people find their way through your complex, reduce accidents, or help you comply with local ordinances and the ADA.
In addition to the services listed above, we offer asphalt milling, drainage repairs, reflective pavement markers, concrete grinding, thermoplastic line striping, bollard installation, paver bricks, and site development.
Why Choose 3-D Paving to Install, Maintain, or Repair Your Concrete and Asphalt Pavement?
Over the years, we have earned a reputation for delivering exceptional results and remarkable customer service with professionalism, integrity, and consistency. Our employees are all highly experienced, skilled, and diligent. In addition to apartments, we serve clients in many other sectors, including shopping malls and shopping centers, office parks, hospitals and medical centers, retirement communities, churches and other houses of worship, HOAs, assisted living centers, condominiums, warehouses, storage centers, universities and colleges, hotels and motels, major retailers, car dealerships, gas stations, restaurants, sporting facilities, country clubs, golf courses, and banks. If you are interested in a free quote, you can complete the online form, email your information to Info@3-DPaving.com, or call us toll-free at 855-735-7623.
Contact 3-D Paving & Sealcoating today to get a quote for your next project.